Monday, October 17, 2016

Calling All Sistahs Blog Hop and New Release


  
Hi folks!
  
We have a special hop this month; not only is it breast cancer awareness month, but Michele, owner of CASual Fridays Stamps, is going for her one year check up today. We're all sending big prayers for a cancer-free diagnosis!
 
 
There is also a mini-release of a new set in the Calling All Sistahs line called Word Ribbon. It has lots of encouraging sentiments, like the one on this card.
     
 
With this awesomely fierce sentiment I wanted an equally fierce background, so I combined several strong patterned papers, including this delicious gold dotted vellum from American crafts. 

The circle dies are from CASual Fridays Ornament Tag Fri-Die.
  
We have a few changes for this month's hop. One person will win the new CASual Fridays Stamps release for commenting along the blog hop, including the new Calling All Sistahs Word Ribbon stamp set!

Another change is that from now on you only need to use one CASual Fridays Stamp or Die to participate in this blog hop. It does not have to come from the Calling All Sistahs line. So if you have been wanting to join the hop but don't have a Calling All Sistahs set, now you have nothing holding you back! Just visit the Calling All Sistahs page for more information on how to join.

If you haven't already, feel free to join our facebook group. Also, don't forget to do your monthly self-exams AND schedule your yearly mammograms if it's your time.

 

As always, feel free to use my code "KELLY2016" which will save you 15% off any purchases at CAS-ual Fridays Stamps.  

 
Next on the hop is the fabulous Kimberly Rendino.
 
Thanks for looking!
-Kelly

22 comments:

  1. Such a cute card, love all the elements. The addition of vellum and that bow on the side are awesome :) thanks for sharing !

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great card Kelly. I love that your card isn't all pink so it really stands out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty card! I love the way you framed the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute! Love the sentiment with the bow!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A pretty card with an awesome sentiment!! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Its beautiful and I love the large gold polka dots!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card. I like the fierce background.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the sentiment...it takes a fighter to beat it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just LOVE this sentiment! It's probably my favorite from the new release and I like seeing it on a bold, fierce backdrop! Thank you, Kelly, for continuing to be a part of the Calling All Sistahs blog hop!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the gold dots on the vellum.
    Vellum is a great paper to use anytime.
    thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am in love with that gold vellum!! Great way to use that sentiment!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. So gorgeous! So love the new stamp set

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the chunky polka dots in the background. This is lovely Kelly!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely card, I love the polka dots. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  15. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful card Kelly!! I'm a 9 year breast cancer survivor!! I had a very aggressive cancer called her2. I was diagnosed at stage 4 metastasized to the lymph nodes. After 2 years of chemo and radiation I'm I'm cancer free!! My oncologist says I'm a miracle!! I just turned 52 this August!! I truly thank God everyday!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love the new sentiment set and this is my favorite of all! Thanks for sharing your beautiful design and for spreading the word!

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a lovely card and sentiment! I especially like the vellum overlay!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love the gold and pink. Great colors and beautiful bow!!

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love reading comments. Thanks so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave one! - Kelly